- What is Kaeska?
Kaeska is an interactive online role-playing based community with customizable avatars.
- What is a Charter?
A Charter is the written grant by sovereign power created to define the rights and privileges of the country. In other words, it's the rules of Kaeska that is to be obeyed by our citizens.
- Are there any starter items for new users?
Not yet, but currently being processed.
- Does Kaeska have any mascots?
Yes, the mascot of Kaeska is the Kirin.
- What can you do around Kaeska?
Users can socialize on the forums, earn virtual currency (otherwise named gold), customize their avatars and eventually play games once they've been implemented.
LOGIN AND REGISTRATION
- What is needed to create an account?
All you need is a username and email address.
- Can I delete my account?
This feature is unavailable.
- What do I do if I think I was hacked?
Contact one of the Administrators or email email@example.com.
- How do I be sure that a link is safe before I click on it?
Info coming soon.
USER PREFERENCES AND SETTINGS
- Why do I need to register?
Registration will give you access to additional features not available to guest users. It only takes a few moments to register!
- I've lost my password.
While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. Visit the login page, click I forgot my password and follow the instructions. If you are still unable to reset your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- How do I change my settings?
If you are a registered user, all your settings are stored on the board database. To alter them, visit your Settings; displayed beneath your username. This feature will allow you to change all your settings.
- Can I change my username?
Yes. Go to your settings and click on Want to change your username? Changing your username will cost 1,000 gold.
- How do I change my password?
Yes. Go to your settings and put your new password in and your old password then click Save changes.
- How do I change my email address?
Go to your settings and change your email address.
- How do I prevent my username from appearing in the online user listing?
- How do I change my timezone?
Go to your settings and change the timezone.
FORMATTING AND TOPIC TYPES
- How do I create a new topic or post a reply?
To post a new topic in a forum, click "Create a Topic". To post a reply to a topic, click on the text box at the bottom of the screen then hit Submit or CTRL+Enter.
- How do I post a reply with a quote from a user?
Click on Quote on the users post. Currently this is bugged.
- How do I edit the title of my thread or edit my post?
Click Edit on your post and change the Topic title or change your post.
- How do I add a signature to my post?
Go to your settings and click on Forum Signature.
- How do I create a poll?
Unfortunately, we do not have a poll feature.
- Why did I receive a warning?
If you have broken a rule, you may have been issued a warning. Please contact email@example.com if you are unsure about why you were issued a warning.
- How can I report posts to a moderator?
Click on Staff Support located at the bottom right of the page.
- Can I ping another user in a post?
To ping another user in a post, you can click on their username on their post or put @ before their name with a colon.
- How do I bookmark to specific topics?
Click the Bookmark this topic at the top right of the screen of the topic.
- What is BBCode?
BBCode is a special implementation of HTML, offering great formatting control on particular objects in a post. BBCode itself is similar to style to HTML, but tags are enclosed in square brackets [ and ]. Check out our BBCode Guide for more information.
- Can I post images?
Images can only be shown in your posts by linking to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC nor images stored behind authentication mechanisms, e.g. hotmail or yahoo mailboxes, password protected sites, etc. To display the image, use the BBCode [img] tag.
- What are sticky topics?
Sticky topics within the forum appear above all other topics. They are often quite important so you should read them whenever possible.
- What are locked topics?
Locked topics are topics where users can no longer reply. Topics may be locked for many reasons and were set this way by either the forum moderator or administrator.
- What are Sovereigns?
Sovereigns are the administrators with the highest level of control over the entire forum. These members can control all facets of board operation.
- What are Engineers?
Engineers are the developers of the site that help fix errors and create new features for Kaeska.
- What are Knights?
Knights are the forum moderators who have the authority to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, and move topics in the forums. They also ensure the citizens follow the rules and answer report tickets.
- What are Artisans?
Artisans are the artists and pixelists of Kaeska who are in charge of creating the art you see on Kaeska.
- What are Novelists?
Novelists are the writers of Kaeska who are in charge of creating the lore and descriptions.
- What are NPCs?
NPCs are NonPlayer Characters that have a purpose to Kaeska whether they are shopkeepers or part of an event.
- How do I become part of the staff?
Currently there is no way to become part of the staff.
- Who are the current staff members?
To see our current staff members, click on Staff Team located at the bottom of the page.
SEARCHING THE FORUMS
- How do I prevent unwanted private messages?
To be announced.
- What do I do if I was or think I was scammed?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a full copy of the message you received and the administrator can then take action.
- How do I search a forum or forums?
Enter a search term in the search box located on the side bar to the left of the page.
- Why does my search return no results?
To be announced.
- How do I find my own posts and topics?
Click on the forums and click on Your Topics. Your posts is currently unavailable outside of just searching your username in the search bar.
- What is an avatar?
Info coming soon.
- How do I equip and unequip an item?
Click on Avatar on the side bar to view the avatar system and click on the items under each of the tabs to equip and unequip items.
- How do I get more items for my avatar?
Info coming soon.
- How do I change my avatar's facial features and hair?
Info coming soon.
- Are there any alternate poses for my avatar?
Not at this moment.
- What is the bazaar?
The bazaar is a list of NPC owned shops where you can purchase common items for your avatar.
- How do I find items in the bazaar?
Info coming soon.
- How do I buy or sell items in the bazaar?
In the Bazaar, click on one of the shops to buy items from that shop. To sell your items, click Sell items.
EVENTS AND GAMES
- What are all the currencies of Kaeska?
Currently there is only gold and platinum.
- How do I earn gold?
You earn gold by posting on the forums.
- How do I earn platinum?
Platinum is gained by making a donation to Kaeska by visiting the Donate page.
- How much gold do we earn per post?
- What are the events of Kaeska?
- What kind of games are on Kaeska?
- What are common collectibles?
These collectibles are any items that are commonly available for all the members. They are sold within the Bazaar.
- What are monthly collectibles?
These collectibles are limited items that are only available for the month that they are released. Any member may be able to purchase them, but after the month is over, the only way to obtain these collectibles are through trades with members who have purchased them during that month.
- What are yearly collectibles?
These collectibles are limited items that are only available for the year that they are released. Any member may be able to purchase them, but after the year is over, the only way to obtain these collectibles are through trades with members who have purchased them during that year.
- What are event collectibles?
These collectibles are limited items that are only available during an event. Any member may be able to earn or purchase them, but after the event is over, the only way to obtain these collectibles are through trades with members who have purchased them during that event.
- What is trading?
- How do I offer a new trade to another user?
- How do I accept a trade with another user?
- How can I stop from being scammed in a trade?
- How do I verify the items that are being traded to me?
- What are achievements?
- Are achievements publicly viewable?
- What are achievements rewards for?
- How do I contact Kaeska owners?
- Does Kaeska have a Facebook, Twitter, DeviantART, or Instagram?
- How do I unsubscribe from Kaeska emails?
Top 5 results for "Starter shirt" ⋅ 32 found in total