By using the Services, you are consenting to this Policy and the processing of your data in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, you are prohibited from using the Services.
We collect information to provide better Services to our users and improve our overall product effectiveness. We collect information in two ways:
Information you provide to us: When you sign up, we will ask you for personal information including your name, e-mail address, and other information; in some cases we may ask you for billing information.
Information we derive from your use of our Website and by viewing our sponsored content: We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our website or view our sponosred content, and what selections you make. We may also automatically collect certain technical information about your:
- Device - We may collect device-specific information (such as your model number, operating system version, unique identifiers, mobile information if you use a mobile device to access our Website or our Service).
- Site Activity - When you use our Services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including how you use our Service, your internet protocol address, the date and time of your request and referral URL and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. We do not receive or record any personally identifying information in the cookies we use.
Use of Collected Information
Your personally identifiable information may be used to: analyze how the service is used, diagnose service or technical problems or maintain security; operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service; fulfill requests you may make of us; personalize your experience; and provide you with information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting.
We may use the information we collect from our advertiser and publisher customers for billing and account communication purposes. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements. Generally speaking, we use the information we collect from all of our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new Services and offerings and to protect us and our users. You can opt out of any e-mail communications you no longer wish to receive.
We do not share personally identifable information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
We perform cookie syncing to allow other third party advertising networks to target advertisements to you through our service.
For external processing.
We provide personal information to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons to process it for us or to process billing on our behalf, based on our instructions and in compliance with our Policy and any other reasonable confidentiality and security measures.
With your consent.
We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
For legal reasons.
In case of a sale or asset transfer.
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from our business partners through their use of our Services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occure, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through e-mail and/or a prominent notice on the Services.
We may collect and share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners such as businesses we have a relationship with, advertisers, content publishers, or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our Services.
Given that the security of your information is very important to us, we use commercially reasonable safegards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your e-mail communications from us, at all times. Notwithstanding the foregoing measures, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of our distributors, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Third Party Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that we do not own or operate. This includes links from customers, sponsers and partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sties or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. These other web sites may send their own cookies to your device, they may independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should also independently access the authenticity of any site that appears or claims that is a part of this Service.
Updating Your Personal Information
All registered users are able to review, update or correct their personally identifiable information provided during the account registration process by changing their "user preferences" in their account. If you choose to opt out entirely, then your account may become deactivated and you will need to re-register should you decide to opt-in again. To delete your account entirely, please e-mail us at email@example.com. You understand and agree that we are not able to remove your personally identifiable information from the records of any third party who has been provided with your information in compliance with the use and sharing policy outlined above.
Our Service is not directed towards children under the age of thirteen (13). As such, we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under thirteen (13) years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under thirteen (13), the account will be terminated. If you are the parent of a child between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) and have a concern regarding your child's information on our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website and associated Services are located in the United States. If you are outside of the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States and you are consenting to such processing and storage.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Promotional Emails. A valid email address is required for an account, but you may choose to opt-in to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional e-mails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Deletion of Your Personal Information. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, we may keep your personal information as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, maintain security, and/or enforce any of our agreements.
- Revocation of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information then we may no longer be able to provide you Services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your reuqest to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Access to Your Personal Information. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you with reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the contact information below.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "Do Not Track" instructions.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to respond to your reuqests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.