"Services" refers to games released by Kaeska, related forums and messages, customer support for such games, and related services such as analytics and billing.
"Virtual Currency" refers to in-game currency, including Platinum. These currencies hold no real world value.
"Website", "we", "us", and "our" refers to Kaeska.
Kaeska grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license, subject to the limitations in these Terms, to access and use the Services for your own non-commercial purposes. You agree not to use the Website for any other purpose without the express written permission of Kaeska.
Terms of Modification
Kaeska reserves the right to change, modify, add, and/or remove portions of these Terms at any time with or without notice to the members. It is the members responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes.
By using the Website, you agree to refrain from engaging in any of the following prohibited conducts and agree that upon engaging in any of the following conduct or violation of the Terms, your account is subject to disciplinary actions. If your account is terminated, you forfeit any and all Virtual Currency and Items contained in your account.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that Kaeska deems to be in conflict with the intent of the Website, including but not limited to circumventing or manipulating these Terms, or any other rules or policies;
- Make improper use of Kaeska's support services, including submitting false abuse reports;
- Use the Website in connection with any violation of any applicable law or regulation, or do anything that promotes the violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- Use software of any type, including bots, hacks, mods, auto-refreshers or any programs to take advantage of the Website for personal gain;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, accounts registered to others or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the Website by any means other than the user interface provided by Kaeska, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assiting any other person to circumvent or modify any security that is part of the Website;
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of any members;
- Transmit unauthorized communications through the Website, including junk mail, chain letters, spam and any materials that promote maleware, spyware and downloadable items;
- Misrepresent or impersonate another member;
- Publicly or privately disclose your or another members personal information, account passwords or other account-sensitive information;
- Solicit, advertise, or make usage of a referral program to encourage members to abandon Kaeska and join another website;
- Dispute payments made to Kaeska;
- Engage in any other prohibited conduct as stated in the Kaeska Charter.
Suspension and Termination of Account and Website
Kaeska has the right to limit, suspend or terminate the Services and user accounts if a member is failing to comply with any of these Terms. As a result of account termination or deletion, members can lose their username as well as any benefits, virtual currencies and items. Kaeska is under no obligation to compensate any member as a result to account termination.
Kaeska reserves the right to stop offering our Services at any time and revoke your license to use the Website as a result of account termination. In such event, Kaeska will not be required to provide refunds or other compensations to terminated members.
Discussion of or relation to the specific incidents of account suspension or termination is not permitted on the forums. Inquiries in regards to an account suspension or termination should be directed to the Contact Us form. To protect member privacy, members of staff will only discuss account related issues only with the owner of the account.
Eligibility and Account Information
You agree to provide accurate information upon registration, including but not limited to a valid e-mail address and date of birth. It is the members responsibility to create a strong, secure password. If you feel that your account has been compromised, please contact a member of staff immediately.
Kaeska is intended moreso towards members eighteen (18) years of age or older and does not permit members under the age of thirteen (13). Members between thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) years of age should have parental permission. Upon registration, you agree that the date of birth provided is accurate and that parental permission was granted if you are between the age of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) years of age.
Website Ownership and Copyright
The Website, including graphics, codes, lore, concepts, artwork, virtual currencies and items, is copyrighted or licensed to Kaeska. Kaeska shall retain all rights of ownership in all concepts, designs and all work of art itself offered or suggested by members, including the right to complete, release, and sell the work of art via Kaeska's virtual currency whereas the artist shall maintain any and all artistic copyrights to the work of art in full or partial in collaboration of another party.
Kaeska maintains three types of virtual currencies: Gold, Event, and Platinum. These currencies have no real world value and is not transferable or redeemable for any real world currency. As a condition of accumulating and using any and all virtual currencies, you agree that Kaeska has the right to modify, add or remove any currency in your inventory that may be deemed in violation with these Terms. All virtual currencies are the property of Kaeska.
These currencies may be used to make purchases from virtual shops, purchase artistic services provided by other members, or trade in the Bazaar with or by members.
The virtual items on the Website can be used to personalize a members avatar. These goods hold no real world value and is not transferable or redeemable for any real world currency. As a condition of accumulating and using any virtual goods, you agree that Kaeska has the right to modify, add or remove any virtual items in your inventory that may be deemed in violation with these Terms. All virtual items are the property of Kaeska.
Members may commission art for both real world currency or virtual currency. Fan art in regards to the avatar or NonPlayer Characters (NPCs) is permitted and may be displayed on your personal website or any art gallaries.
Kaeska retains the copyright to any NonPlayer Characters (NPCs) and virtual item designs. Artwork utilizing Kaeska's intellectual property may not be added to third party print-service stores such as deviantART prints, CafePress, Zazzle, etc.
Some traveling merchants may sell blank diagrams for members to create a custom one-of-a-kind virtual item. These diagrams hold no real world value and is not transferable or redeemable for any real world currency.
Artists may sell their custom virtual item pixel art for real world currency, but once the custom art has been written on a blank diagram, it becomes a virtual item, property of Kaeska, and may not be sold for real world currency.
Kaeska may include links to other websites and is not responsible for the content of any links provided by this Website, nor is Kaeska liable for any issues as a direct result from these links. Links posted by members do not represent the intensions of Kaeska and the use of such links are at the members own risk.
By donating to Kaeska, your account will be credited with our virtual currency: Platinum. All donations are non-refundable. Retracting or disputing a completed and authorized transaction is strictly prohibited and may result in your account being terminted without notice.
Members may deactivate their account at any time. In the event of deactivating your account, any and all virtual currencies and/or items in the inventory on your account is considered forfeit and will not be refunded in the case if you decide to recreate another account.